Our service and installation technicians are extensively trained to maintain the high standard of excellence that our customers deserve, and we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our continuing education and training policies ensure that our technicians have the latest technology and knowledge required to keep your HVAC equipment running at optimum efficiency.
Have you ever been truly satisfied with a heating and air conditioning contractor you used? Probably not! Could you still see dirty fingerprints, greasy parts, or areas that should have been cleaned up? Did you have to waste most of a day because they were late or didn't show up at all? Did they charge you a high price - and need to come back and finish or do it over again?
All contractors are NOT the same!
It's disappointing to say, but less than 20% of the heating and air conditioning contractors in Texas today have any ongoing training. And then there is lack of common sense. Even though you have taken your time explain the problem to the person on the phone, the repairman most often shows up without the parts they need. You have to wait an hour or more for them to run back to the shop before they even start work. Or worse, they can't come back to start work until the next day! All this while the clock is ticking with your wallet underwriting every move. Not with Air Comfort Solutions!
At Air Comfort Solutions, we know that homeowners are tired of wasting their time with contractors who don't show up, have to make multiple trips to get the job done, and who provide poor quality workmanship.
• You deserve to have us show up on time, every time.
• You deserve respect and appreciateion for favoring our company with you business.
• You deserve for your home to be left as clean and neat after the work is finished as when the service technician arrived.
• You deserve a contractor who is knowledgable, pleasent, clean, neat and of the highest moral character in your home. That's why all Air Comfort Solutions technicians are rigorously screened before being hired.
• You deserve a contractor who arrives with a fully stocked truck so that the job can be completed as quickly and effectively as possible.
• You deserve to know the complete price before work begins and have the option to decline if that price is not wihin your budget.
At Air Comfort Solutions, we promise to provide you with far greater value than any other heating and air conditioning company you've used before.